by Unique Motorcycle Tours™
From Bucharest to Brasov / Romania
The most iconic motorist route of Eastern Europe.
Ride the famous Transalpina and Transfagarasan roads. A perfect escalade starting from Bucharest to the Rodop and Karpat Mountains.The famous Transalpina and Transfagarasan curves are waiting for you. Every corner comes with a heartbeat, riding those breathtaking curves. The scenery of the Carpathian mountains will be our companion while we pass through the mediaeval towns of Romania.
Upcoming Tour Dates
2021 | August 21 - August 27
206 KMs per day.
6 Nights | 7 Days
Min. 6 | Max. 10
Highlights & Route
Bucharest Old Town –– Parliamant
Palace –– Dragasani Vineyards –– Transalpina Pass –– Sibiu Unesco Heritage –– Transfagarasan Pass
Lac Balea –– Bran Castle ––
Brasov Old City –– Cheia Pass
Meeting at Bucharest.
200 km - From Bucharest to Dragasani.
290 km - From Dragasani to Sibiu.
180 km - From Sibiu to Curtea de Arges.
140 km - From Curtea de Arges to Brasov.
220 km - From Brasov to Bucharest.
Bucharest City Tour / Departure.
Informative photos from 'Transfagarasan' program.
(in Double Room / per Person)
BMW F750 GS
BMW R1250 GS
Single Room Upgrade
Included in the Price
- Guidance w/ a BMW Motorrad International Tour Guide
- 6 Nights of Accomodation + City Taxes
- Breakfast at Accomodated Hotels
- New Model BMW Motorcycles (Fully equipped w/ 3 BMW cases)
- Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance
(w/ deductible of EUR 1.500 / 2.000)
- Lunches (riding days)
- Airport Transfers
- Hotel - Rental Depot - Hotel Transfers
- Museum, Archeological Site & Parking Fees
- Tour Roadbook & Information Package
- Treats & Snacks Along the Tour
- Tour Photos & UMT Gift Set
Not Included in the Price
- Airline Flights
- Hotel Extras
- Dinner Services
- Motorcycle Fuels
- Support Car (Optional)