by Unique Motorcycle Tours™
From Gaziantep to Mardin / Turkey
Witness the magnificent ancient Mesopotamian culture.
Every mile rising in Mesopotamia, will make it possible to travel in time. The homeland of Abraham and all prophets of the monotheistic religions. The playground of Sinbad and Aladdin tales.The birthplace of Tigris and Euphrates the artery of the fertile crescent of Mesopotamia. You will ride in the cradle of Mankind, and stay in 1001 nights hotels, without leaving your comfort zone, on a BMW Motorcycle.
Upcoming Tour Dates
2021 | October 09 - October 17
2022 | October 01 - October 09
Eastern & Western
232 KMs per day.
8 Nights | 9 Days
Min. 8 | Max. 12
Highlights & Route
click for details...
Mount Nemrut - Göbeklitepe
The Sunken Town of Halfeti
Zuegma Mosaic Museum
Dara Ancient City - Old City Harran
Gaziantep Castle - Atatürk Dam
Cendere Bridge - Şanliurfa City
Balıklıgöl - Soğmatar - Savur
Mor Gabriel Monastery
Flight to Gaziantep.
316 km - From Gaziantep to Adiyaman.
283 km - From Adiyaman to Şanlıurfa.
Free Day at Şanlıurfa.
240 km - From Şanlıurfa to Mardin.
200 km - From Mardin to Midyat.
120 km - From Midyat to Mardin.
Flight to Istanbul.
Istanbul City Tour / Departure.
Informative photos from 'Mesopotamia Tour' program.
(in Double Room / per Person)
BMW F 750 GS
BMW R 1250 GS
Single Room Upgrade
Included in the Price
- Guidance w/ a BMW Motorrad International Tour Guide
- 8 Nights of Accomodation + City Taxes
- Breakfast at Accomodated Hotels
- BMW Motorcycle Rental (top case)
- Comprehensive Motorcycle Insurance
(w/ deductible of EUR 1.500 / 2.000)
- Motorcycle Transportation (Istanbul - Gaziantep & Mardin - Istanbul)
- Support Car
- Local Guide (riding days)
- Lunches (riding days)
- Halfeti Boat Tour
- Airport Transfers
- Museum & Archeological Site Entrances
- All Parking Fees
- Tour Roadbook & Information Package
- Treats & Snacks Along the Tour
- Tour Photos & UMT Gift Set
Not Included in the Price
- Hotel Extras
- Motorcycle Fuels
- Istanbul City Tour (Optional)